Thursday, October 9, 2014
One Lovely Blog Award
I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award!
Thanks Chelsea :D Chow Down By the Bay, written by wonderful and sweet Chelsea, covers food and fashion in the Boston area. I met up with her for crepes last weekend- simply a lovely woman and great writer.
The Rules of the Award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
2) Share seven things about yourself
3) Nominate some bloggers you admire
4) Contact them and let them know!
Seven things about myself:
1) I lived in Singapore for the last three years of high school, and blogged about it.
2) I'm adopted from China. As I've gotten older, people don't understand my relationship to my parents. In Singapore, I was often mistaken for a tour guide or realtor.
3) I did a giant research paper about Maria Theresa, and one of my dreams is to travel to Vienna and see her tomb.
4) I've learned some Spanish, French, Chinese and Japanese, and I want to start learning Russian.
5) My roommates call me "Black Widow" because I'm a ballet dancer interested in the intelligence community.
6) My high school had this online survey thing to determine the best college for us. Mine was apparently West Point Military Academy.
7) Even though I love beauty and am trying to freelance model, I don't get the fashion world.
Blogs I Admire: The Bostonista, Sweet Electric, The Wonder Forest, The Pyreflies, Barefoot Blonde, BeckyBedbug, Cole of the Ball