Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Confessions of a Beauty Blogger
Sometimes, it can seem like bloggers have perfect lives. After all, wouldn't you want to spend your days writing about the latest products? Well, being a beauty blogger is a bit less lovely than that. Since I'm a beauty/lifestyle blogger, there are some points that cross over with lifestyle blogging. I'll make a similar post for modelling next week!
1. I don't wear makeup that often. I generally only wear it when going out, or if I have a photo shoot.
2. I test all the recipes for masks and stuff that I post here on the blog... but don't use them very often.
3. If my post isn't up in the early morning, I didn't have an idea for the day and had to post later.
4. I hate taking photographs for the blog. I am too much of a perfectionist to just take the photos and go.
5. I normally write my posts when putting off doing homework.
6. I have issues with tag posts, because I can never come up with enough people to tag.
7. I commit more beauty bad habits than I really should.
8. I don't clean my brushes enough.
9. I don't get new products that often.
10. Products I dislike are simply never mentioned on the blog. There are certainly products I've hated, but for now, I don't want to spread negativity.
Okay fellow bloggers, fess up! I think honesty is the best policy :D