Monday, January 26, 2015
Run Over by the Flu
Thankfully, I've never been run over by a bus.
However, I think I've been run over by the virus equivalent-- the flu. Total exhaustion started last night after a dance, and since then, I've been mostly in bed or shuffling to the bathroom to get some water. Does anyone know of any ways to feel better?
I'm going to try to post tomorrow because we're supposed to get a blizzard, but in the meantime I'm going to lie low and work on getting better.
Here are quick reminders for preventing the flu, so you don't end up like me.
1. Wash your hands constantly!
2. Don't touch your mouth, eyes or nose.
3. Stay away from people who are infected.
4. Wipe down commonly touched surfaces (door handles) with disinfectant wipes.
5. Clean your phone! Who knows what germs are on there.
~I'm not a health expert, those are just some quick tips I learned from my mother~