1. My adoption day was yesterday, January 20th. That's the day my parents picked me up in China! I have photos from that day, but I really don't want to post them. Because, you know, they are my baby photos
2. I must use a paper daily journal, or I have no idea what's going on in my life. My 2015 one is in the mail, and in the mean time I'm flailing around.
3. 2/3 of the boys who liked me when I was a little girl turned out to be gay. So that's something.
4. I was student of the week in middle school once. I was also in student council in grades 3-5.
5. Despite being an International Relations student, I've never done MUN and honestly don't know exactly what it is.
6. The schools I'm applying to in the UK are the only ones that have my specific degree combination. I didn't know about my current top pick when I first considered applying, because my interests were slightly different.
7. I have naturally wavy hair and occasionally wake up with random half-curls.
8. I used to be on swim team as a child, but hate swimming now because it gets my hair wet.
9. When I was 5, I was 42 inches. That means I've grown the length of an American Girl Doll (18 inches) between being 5, and my current height.
10. I love sweets and my favourite treat is a macaroon.